Saturday, May 26, 2007

"The Best Teacher"

I have been in the teaching profession for 7 years now and I continue to be humbled by the children I'm so privileged & honoured to be entrusted to care for. One of the treasures of teaching that I keep close to my heart is the things that my students say to me. Their words, honesty & perspective reveals so much about their innocence & is always a fresh reminder that helps to affirm the important role that educators play in society.


In my opinion I think that Ms. Yee is the best teacher. I think she's the best because she's smart, funny and playful. When I grow up one thing I want to be like is Ms. Yee and so I say that all of us should be glad to be in Ms. Yee's class and I say we're very lucky. So thank you

Written by a former 3 student, "A" 2003

No comments: